Clinton carbon monoxide testing
It’s time for your system check-up
Not maintaining your heating & air system can lead to unhealthy indoor air quality and high utility bills.
Schedule your system check-up today to make sure your equipment has a clean bill of health!!!!
- Check system operation and safety
- Check for Carbon Monoxide issues
- Check for proper airflow in all rooms
- Check for thermostat operation
- Check all electrical components
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check for refrigerant leaks
- Check operation of heat pump system
The Silent Killer “Carbon Monoxide” is a leading cause of poisoning deaths…
The stories are endless... the threat is real…
Studies show an increase in emergency room visits from 50,000 in 2009 to more recent CO related incidents reported at 81,100. There are no complete statistics on how many people are treated in CO incidents annually, but the numbers are rising.
Get your home checked today!!!
CO producing appliances include:
- Water Heaters
Schedule an appointment TODAY to insure the safety of your home, and family!